The news now is that Google has collaborated with a company called Sharp to launch a new Android one smartphone called Sharp 507SH in Japan.
Below Are The Basic Specs Of Sharp 507SH
Currently this smartphone will be officially launched in Japan using a local carrier, Y! Mobile. No price information confirmed yet. Looking and considering the specifications of this smartphone, we should be expecting a price range of $200 to $300.
- IPX5 water- and dust-resistant (without port covers).
- 13 MP rear camera.
- 5-inch IGZO LCD display at 720p, and 293 PPI.
- 3,010 mAh battery (reportedly lasting for 3 days of use).
- Octa-core ARM processor, 2GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage with a microSD card slot.
- Bright blue, white, and black colours.
- Support for VoLTE and other Japanese specific cellular networks/TV services.
- Sharp 507SH
What's your say about this smartphone?