Sometimes there are apps that runs on background without our notice which adds to quick battery drainage. Note that there are difference between Apps that Auto start when you just boot your device and Apps that run in background with or without your data on.
Today am gonna introduce one app called ShutApp to you that does the job of terminating apps that runs in background without your consent.
ShutApp is a great app that does the following:
► Auto shut down background apps. Closed apps will not restart. Way boost battery life.
These are what make ShutApp an extraordinary battery saver.
► Features: Perhaps the best battery-saving app available today!
* One tap and quickly close battery-draining apps. Closed apps will not get restart.
* Auto shut down background apps on unrooted phones.
* Block data flow when phone is not in use and only apps in active list have access to network. (This feature requires to install Doze, the other app developed by us.)
* Receive notifications and quick access to shut down apps via floating MagicBall
* Save on data usage over cellular network by closing unwanted apps.
* Easy lookup to see what apps are running and quickly stop them with one tap.
* Whitelist option available to exclude apps from hibernation.
* Find great apps you like in AppCafe which updates every day.
This app is very easy to use. You can whitelist any app that run in background by just swiping to the left and then tap on WhiteList.
You can also remove any app from the Whitelist page by tapping on the 3 dash at the top left corner of your screen and you can also add any app to the Whitelist page by tapping on the Blue + icon.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE SHUTAPP
First of all, search and download ShutApp from Google Playstore. Below is the icon of the app.
Or download it HERE from another source.
Aftet successful download, launch the app and tap on Open Service
Now, you have to give it access. Kindly Tap ShutApp off and toggle it ON.
From there, you can see a button telling you how many app running in background, tap the button to see the Apps. Swipe left on any app, you should see Whitelist option, kindly tap it.
The app will never run in background again until you remove it from WhiteList.
As for me, i WhiteListed the Apps i saw in Running Page on ShutApp.
When using a VPN, don't WhiteList it. You can see your WhiteListed Apps by tapping on the 3 dashed on the top left corner of your screen on ShutApp main page.
If you have any questions to ask, kindly comment below and i will reply you immediately. Whereby you find it difficult to comment, kindly download our Android app on Google Playstore by searching Entclass on playstore. Or download it here.